– Core – SQLi vulnerability in Hathor postinstall message
- Project: Joomla!
- SubProject: CMS
- Impact: High
- Severity: Low
- Versions: 3.7.0 through 3.8.3
- Exploit type: SQLi
- Reported Date: 2017-November-17
- Fixed Date: 2018-January-30
- CVE Number: CVE-2018-6376
The lack of type casting of a variable in SQL statement leads to a SQL injection vulnerability in the Hathor postinstall message.
Joomla! CMS versions 3.7.0 through 3.8.3
Upgrade to version 3.8.4
The JSST at the Joomla! Security Centre.